Bus Driver for Christian Childcare Center
PLEASE HAVE YOUR RESUME READY TO UPLOAD BEFORE PROCEEDING.
APPLICATIONS WITH NO RESUMES WILL BE DELETED.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary Range: $15/hr
We are a Christian, Evangelical Church with a large and growing Outreach to At-Risk Kids in central Colorado Springs. In addition to the church and it's ministries, we also operate 2 childcare centers with approx. 65 staff serving 325 children ages 6 weeks - 13 years. We are looking to hire applicants with a love for kids and a heart for ministry.
We are primarily looking for individuals with an active faith in Christ and a life pattern of involvement in church and ministry.
- Competitive Pay - $15.00/ hr with CDL
- Permanent Part-time: M-F before and after school during the school year (hours will vary with program needs)
- Additional hours available for maintenance related duties
- Additional subbing hours possibly available during the day for other routes
- Current CDL License (with B endorsement)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have at least three (3) months of full-time or equivalent part-time satisfactory and verifiable experience with school-age children
- Must be 1st Aide & CPR qualified or be willing to get qualified
- Must be able to handle physical activity (sports and walking excursions with kids) and ability to push and lift heavy objects (50lbs or more)
- Must love kids
- Must love the idea of working with a non-profit ministry/outreach
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must be able to pass a background check
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving kids (ages 5-13 years) on a morning and afternoon bus or van route for SLCC both from the center to school, and from school to the center.
- Place the safety and security of the students on the bus at the highest priority
- Must be able to work independently and have a flexible schedule
- Implementing center and state rules and regulations regarding school-age programs
- Must establish and maintain an environment on the bus that reflects the values of SLCC
- Click the "Apply to Position" button.