PLEASE HAVE YOUR RESUME READY TO UPLOAD BEFORE PROCEEDING.
APPLICATIONS WITH NO RESUMES WILL BE DELETED.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary Range: $11.25-$14/hr.
Applicants will have a love for kids and a heart for ministry. We are looking to hire applicants skilled in caring for children, and a desire to use those gifts in a ministry setting. This is a church staff position, and the applicant needs to be willing to become an active member of Springs of Life Church. For more information and our statement of faith, you can find us on the web at springsoflife.org. We are looking for individuals with an active faith in Christ and a life pattern of involvement in church and ministry.
- Leading a School-Age group of 15 kids (Ages 5-13 years)
- Implementing daily schedule
- Running and/or Supervising daily activities
- Implementing center and state rules and regulations regarding school-age programs
- Ensuring a safe program environment for kids
- Meal service (Lunch and Afternoon Snack served at the center daily)
- General Clean-Up of Classroom throughout the day and at day's end
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least three (3) months of full-time or equivalent part-time (480hrs) satisfactory and verifiable experience with school-age children
* Must be 1st Aide & CPR qualified or willing to get qualified
* Must be able to handle large amounts of physical activity (sports and walking excursions with kids)
* Must love kids
* Must love the idea of working with a non-profit ministry/outreach * Good work ethic * Must be reliable/dependable/punctual * Must have a good work history * Must be able to pass a background check * Must have your own reliable vehicle * Must have a clean driving record
$11.25 - $14/hr, DOE
Full-time (schedule TBD), Split-shift full time, or part time (school year)